A-GAP is inviting you to join them for a technology free weekend in Brevard, NC!
A-GAP was started to empower people on a journey to clarity, unity and simplicity through technology free environments by the founder of Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company, Marygrace Sexton.
During the weekend, you will experience clarity through aligning your values with your tech habits, unity through experiencing uninterrupted authentic community and simplicity through practicing silence and solitude which creates space to hear the Whisper of God.
We would love to invite you to join our A-GAP Tech-Free Retreat July 12th-14th at Ridge Haven in Brevard, NC.
A-GAP is a tech free weekend experience, where we disconnect from technology to reconnect with God, others and yourself. During A-GAP we practice healthy technology habits that allow your relationships to thrive in a culture driven by noise and distraction.
The schedule, FAQ and sign up link can be found below.
This retreat is for any young adults (18-30’s) on July 12th-14th at Ridge Haven in Brevard, NC.
- The cost is $50 per person.
- Included is housing for two nights in a lodge with hundreds of acres of trails, streams & views. There are also five homecooked meals that will be served throughout the weekend.
- The camp has a lake with a rope swing, canoes, kayaks and water slide. There is also a Spartan Course for those interested, along with archery and volleyball!
- We will also have our A-GAP led “enhance creativity” options which include water coloring, calligraphy, wood burning, tie dye and sugar scrub.
- Our guest speakers are Dr. Gary Stratton and his wife Susan Stratton who are both professors from Johnson University. They share tangible ways to foster authentic community, while also showing us the importance of Sabbath for personal and spiritual growth.